- Log in
- Click on "Offer"
- Select a route, direction, departure time and date
- Check for potential passengers
The steps in detail:
1) Log in
- Open your web browser on your computer or smart phone and go to web.opencarpool.org
- Log in or register first if you haven’t registered yet.
(The screenshot shows the login page viewed on an Android smart phone)
2) Click on "Offer"
- Click on the "Offer" button. �
- Alternatively you can also click the “offer a lift” link or select “Driver” > “Offer a Lift” in the menu.
3) Select a route, direction, departure time and date
- Select the route on which you’d like to offer your lift. The route points will show up in the map below.
- If applicable check the box at “I drive the route in reverse direction”.
- Select the departure time in 24 hour format.
- Select the date on which you’d like to offer the lift.
- Click on “Offer Ride”
4) Check for potential passengers
- When you successfully offered a lift, the system may show you matching requests from colleagues.